Saturday, July 22, 2017

Winner for one month free in the Floss Club today!


To continue with Christmas in July at The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe, I thought I would give a free month in one of my floss clubs. Pick from Limited Editions or Primitive Limited Editions. A beautiful box of 12 skeins, 20 yards each, with a bow and a gift card. Please tell me your choice.
The lucky name drawn today was Leah Baumgardner. Congratulations! Please send me an email and give me your selection and your address.

Thank you to all who are entering the Christmas in July give-aways. You still have time to enter the ones I have not drawn yet. Lots of goodies left!!!!

                                           Santa Nancy

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Leah on her win today. And thank you for your generous heart, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Leah, what a wonderful start to the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Leah! Happy weekend, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that IS a lucky win! Some wonderful things come up every single month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Leah. Enjoy you wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Leah! I always look forward every month to see what beautiful colors I will receive. Nancy always comes up with such a nice array of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still hoping I will be one of the lucky ones!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please enter me in the floss club drawing. Sure love your thread. Have a good night. Debbie Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yey! Congratulations Leah!!! I'm so glad you won!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much I just sent you an email. I am so very excited to have won this. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard a lot of great things about your threads. Would love to win so I could try stitching with them.

    ดูหนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Leah, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete