Thursday, July 27, 2017

Grandmother's Favorite Quilts floss collection winner today!





We have a winner today for a colorful box of floss called Grandmother's Favorite Quilts. Lovely names of quilt patterns matched to beautiful colors. A $27.99 value.

Grandmother-039-s-Favorite-Quilts-hand-dyed-floss-GIFT-BOXED-12-20-yd-skeins

The lucky name drawn this morning was Tedra. Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address.

We have one more drawing tomorrow....you  still have time to enter.....for a nice surprise gift from me. This is so much fun giving out presents for Christmas in July. Thank you for joining  in the fun!

The Birthday Club drawing is on the 1st. Be sure I have the month and day of your birthday. I draw a name each month and give away a nice gift. Usually floss!

              Have a great day!
                                                   Nancy

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tedra! Thank you Nancy for all the fun you have given us and being so very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Tedra - congratulations! Thanks, Santa Nancy, for such lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is my entry for your last drawing...I need a good surprise right now! Thanks, Nancy, you are a gift to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Tedra! I think this is a favorite collection of mine, but it's really hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. August 30th birthday in case you don't have it. Love your site and would love to try your threads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a july 25th girl Don't remember if I put that down

    Thanks
    linda m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely threads! Congrats Tedra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Congratulations Tedra!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, this is my entry for your last drawing...I need a good surprise right now! Thanks, Nancy, you are a gift to all of us!



    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Tedra, a beautiful gift

    ReplyDelete