Sunday, June 18, 2017

Have a nice Father's Day

I hope everyone has a nice Father's Day. Some of us have lost our Fathers.....mine passed away 20 years ago.  But I have  been blessed with grandsons and I get to help them celebrate today with their dad......we always have fun celebrating holidays together. The best part of helping to raise this second family.....even if I am the only girl in a house full of guys! LOL  But having them here with us for the last 16 years has been wonderful.

I will work a bit this morning as there is always a lot to do with this business. I will box floss that is going out to be carded. Some collections and some singles.....always so much floss to card.
Today the dye pot will rest but starting tomorrow it will be going every day, I have several new collections in mind and I think you are going to like them. I will show them to you after they are carded (if I can wait that long....I usually give in) and of course we will give some away. We ALWAYS give some away!

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!
   
                                           Nancy

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Father's Day Nancy. Like you, my Dad has passed. I will be with my FIL. Can't wait to see what you are going to cook up. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently using Faded Sage on a Lori Brechlin pattern and loving its soft color. Have fun in the dye pots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you get to celebrate the fathers in your downline. Mine is gone, my husband is gone and my sons aren't fathers, so the best I could do was wish a Happy Father's Day to some of the men at church this morning. =) And think of my Heavenly Father, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your memories. I Lost my husband this past Wednesday (June 14), so this has been an especially hard Father's Day. Our immediate family had dinner together and reminisced the good times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very sorry for your loss Joyce. My deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your family at this difficult time.

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry for your loss Joyce.

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry that you lost your father so long ago. I feel so fortunate to sill have my father at 89 years old! And he is still in pretty good health! Thank you again for your lovely floss give-aways. You are so generous.

    ReplyDelete