Wednesday, November 30, 2016

More Floss Club questions and answers

I was talking with a friend this morning, she is also signed up for the Floss Club, and she and I were talking about people who might sign up a few months down the road...how that would work. Good question. If you signed up for the Ultimate Collection you are receiving 6 or 12 skeins a month until you receive the whole collection of 135 skeins. Unless you just want part as you can sign up for as long as you want and cancel at any time. So I would send you the current selected colors for that month and you will continue until you are finished. Others starting later will finish later.

For the Limited Editions it will be different. You can sign up for any number of months (buy 12 and pay for 11) and you will receive the selected colors for the month you sign up. The past colors are available until they are sold out so if you want more of a color you like from the shipment you should re-order right away. I will sell you singles of any collection. If you sign up in March for instance....Dec, Jan and Feb will not auto ship unless you request them.

I will be sending invoices tomorrow for December's shipment if you would like to join. This also makes a great Christmas gift.

Here are the details I put on the original post:

If you have already purchased some of the Ultimate Collection I will also have another option!

Join at any time, just remember I ship on the 5th of each month.

You can join two ways. You can buy 6 skeins a month, 20 yards each and $2.45 each of the Ultimate Collection (*****you will be buying 5 and get one free!) $12.25 plus $2.60 postage. (states only)

***Adding this note....after several inquiries....yes I will ship world wide if you don't mind paying the postage. Maybe get a friend to sign up and split the postage would be a suggestion. Or maybe ship quarterly.

Or you can buy 12 skeins in a gift box $26.95 (***** you will be buying 11 and get one free!) plus postage of $2.60.

*****OR you can receive special limited editions I will dye each month! Same deal...buy 6 (one free or buy 12 gift boxed and get one free!)  $2.45 each. I will try to do theme colors if a holiday falls in that month.

Now....you can buy one each month, as often as you would like or be put on auto, or you can pay for the whole year and get one month free!!!! email with orders. nbelgian@aol.com

Yes you can change from 6 to 12 skeins if you would like more at any time. So many questions coming in!

You can use paypal or personal check. I will be mailing these out on the 5th of each month so I would like payment by the 4th. I can send paypal invoices to you each month if that works for you.


Back to boxing floss. Have a great day!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to get one this month. This is my year-long Christmas present to myself. =)

    ReplyDelete