Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Black Friday Specials!

Everyone loves a great buy....a great gift.....specials are fun!
 I sell wholesale to the public....you all know that by now. Below wholesale on my floss. But I still love to give special prices when I can. So here are a few things available NOW THROUGH Black Friday:
email me nbelgian@aol.com

The Ultimate Floss Collection is 135 of my 20 yard skeins. 2700 yards of floss! It is $330.75. The special sale price is $299 (plus postage) for this sale. In a nice gift box with a card and makes the best present.



Ultimate-Sampler-Floss-boxed-Collection-135-20-yard-skeins-2700-yards 
                               
Gift Certificates from The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe:
To purchase, the $25 certificate will be $20
The $50 gift certificate will be $40
The $75 gift certificate will be $62.50
The $100 gift certificate will be $85.
These make great gift for friends or yourself to use at a later date.
I send you a paypal request, fill out your gift certificate and email or mail it to you or a friend. Or I mail it when you request as a gift.
 
The grab bag special is 25 skeins (500 yards) of past limited edition skeins of floss, in a little gold mesh bag with a gift card, and is $40 plus postage. My choice of colors.
 
Have fun shopping this holiday season. I hope you all find the specials you are looking for. I just finished my Christmas shopping (thank goodness!!) so I can sit and relax this Black Friday. I don't do crowds of crazies! lol
 
Thanks for stopping by.
                                          Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Good for you on getting your Christmas shopping finished, Nancy! I have a couple of gift cards left to buy, but the bulk is finished (stitched ornaments are the bulk of my gifts this year). What awesome Black Friday specials you have created, Nancy! Wishing you and yours a very blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. There's definitely something for everyone in your Black Friday sale. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy your calm weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful bargains. Next year, when debt is paid down, I'm going to be looking for your Black Friday specials! Yay, shopping is done before the big rush!

    ReplyDelete