Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Sampler.....Thy Hearthstone's Steady Glow

Another busy week and another sampler pattern is finished. This will be off to a model stitcher in a few days. I am still looking for model stitchers with lots of time to stitch....I know summer is quickly approaching but if you stitch year round I would love to have you stitch for me. Several of my model stitchers are taking a break from samplers so I am always looking for new stitchers. Right now I am trading my over dyed floss....mostly the 80 skein(1600 yards) 1795 Sampler Floss Collection for stitching. I also have 32ct linen in several hand dyed shades, charts, kits, buttons, charms, trims.....lots of goodies to trade.

Thy Hearthstone's Steady Glow......
At thy hearthstone's steady glow
Precious memories ebb and flow
All thy days this home has blest
Thy busy hands with tenderness

Charted for DMC floss. Pattern size is 175 x 175 stitches. Finished size on 16ct (32ct linen) is 10.9 x 10.9. Fits a 12 x 12 frame and they have some beautiful frames in that size at Hobby Lobby at a very affordable price.

Pattern is $14.99 and will be available in my ebay store later today.

Thanks for stopping by. On to the next sampler pattern.....
Nancy

9 comments:

  1. I would like to find out a bit more about model stitching. Do you have more information? Many thanks. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure....I use 32ct linen for all my samplers. They vary in size from this small one pictured here, 11x11 inches to 16 x 20 inches. I pay a penny a stitch(going rate) plus a little more .I am looking for stitchers who want to take it in trade for my linen or floss. I pay postage both ways. I will have more patterns soon; the above pictured one was just promised to someone else. I am looking for stitchers who have a lot of time to devote to a project and complete it quickly. I can't wait 6 months.....most stitchers are having them done in 4-6 weeks. You would need to be in the states so we don't lose travel/customs time. If you are interested, let me know. email nbelgian@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy I'm sending you an e-mail.

    In Kind Regards,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. La grille est magnifique Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely sampler, Nancy. I like the size also.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  6. una preciosidad de trabajo , me encanta

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous sampler Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely pattern, Nancy. I'll be looking forward to seeing it stitched!

    ReplyDelete