Wednesday, August 14, 2013

193 Birthday winners today!

     Happy Birthday to me.......
       Happy Birthday to you.....
              Happy Birthday to all of us......
           This is from me to you!
                            ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
                       ♪ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░░♪ღ♪
                                *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Lets have a Birthday Party together!
It's going to be a wonderful day and I am sharing it with everyone that signed up for this give-away.
10 get 5 skeins of floss:
Faith(Faithfully Stitching), Pam in IL, Melissa (St. John's Stitcher), Laura (Flowers Of The Wind)Starry-eyed stitcher, Monica (the hoopless stitcher, Michele (Stitches), Merilde, Stitch Wizard and Anna (Woolie Mammoth).

8 will receive their choice of a trim bag. Halloween, Christmas or Patriotic.
Parsley, Anne (Doll's Musings), Simple Pleasure, Friendship Crossing, Wollylottrugs, Jacqueline, dq and Pumpkin.
2 will receive a sewing necessarie kit.
Robin in Virginia and Debbie Bauer
PLEASE email me and give me you address. I don't have time to track you down!

Now...check the original post. IF YOU SIGNED UP...email me and I will double check the list. I will email you a pdf surprise pattern (after all it is a Birthday party!). nbelgian@aol.com 
173 will receive the pdf pattern!
I will email patterns starting on Thursday and mail all other gifts out on Friday through Monday. These give-aways really take a lot of time to pack, mail and email pdf patterns. Please be patient.....it is a virtue!
I want to thank all of you for the participation in the give-aways, your kind thoughts, get well wishes and Birthday wishes. You are all very dear to me and you make my life much richer. I am truly blessed! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Love,
Nancy

43 comments:

  1. Thank you Nancy! What a great birthday party this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you, Nancy! And thank you for drawing my name for the sewing necessarie kit.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I think I am one of the ten. I am Irene, Starry-eyed stitcher and I think that's me. Whoopee! And thank you so much. Irene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you. Today is a great day for a birthday, as it's mine too. I sent you an e mail but I misread your post and didn't see the original one. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Nancy!!! And thank you for being so generous on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Happy birthday and many blessings wished your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Nancy, have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday and many happy returns! Wish you a fantastic day and hope lots of people will join the party!
    Hugs
    Lida

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your generosity. Sending more very Happy Birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again you have shown how generous you are. Congratulations to all the winners.
    Happy Birthday to you...I missed the original post...may your creativity be forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to you Nancy! I wish you all the very best!!!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, yes, I posted a happy birthday msg. on the 1st of August. I hope you get to enjoy yourself today and have your favourite cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Nancy! I have emailed you with my info.

    Hope you are having a wonderful birthday - August people are AWESOME (my birthday is the 31st)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your birthday with your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Nancy! You do throw a great party:)
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Nancy! You are such a nice and generous person - it is YOU who blesses us! Enjoy your special day :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday! Thank you for the pdf surprise, will send you an email!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Nancy! You are such a nice and generous person - it is YOU who blesses us! Enjoy your special day :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday, Nancy. Hope your day is filled with love and fun!
    I'll email you soon, thank you for the pdf chart, looking forward to the surprise...how generous to give it to all!
    Congrats to the winners...always hope everyone knows just how special your things are.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to us! Thanks so much for sharing with everyone who responded. Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday to u nancy.. would love to enter to win.. many happiness in return and love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. very happy birthday to you!
    Congratulations to the winners:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you Nancy for pulling my name and a very happy b'day to you too!!
    I will email you shortly.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday!!
    You are so generous, congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations to all the winners and I'm happy to know most of them in blogland! Thank you for making everyone a winner, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday! Congratulations to the winners. I hope your day was a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday and congrats to all the winners. Hope you have an amazing day and thank you for always being so generous :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely surprise that we all get a celebration gift! Thank you for sharing so generously!

      Delete
  30. Congrats to the winners!
    Thanks for all, Nancy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Nanacy,
    I don't want to sign up I just wanted to say:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    to a dear, sweet friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hope you had a wonderful and special Birthday!! Thank you for sharing it with us!
    You are so generous and kind hearted

    ReplyDelete
  33. You ARE a giving person! Unfortunately I have a very busy family time when you were giving out the gifts which makes me get behind in reading blogs and it snowballs from there! However, I just wanted to say I love how generous you are!

    ReplyDelete