Thursday, January 6, 2011

New year, new designs

      I like to put some humor in some of the mottoes....you can't be serious all the time! This is a mini motto pattern I did recently and decided to stitch it on paper first and will stitch it on fabric soon. It is small so it lends itself for a small pillow. Of course it is stitched with Victoriam Motto Sampler Shoppe floss. I will do the chart for this soon and it will be available in my shop. I have been working on 5 small designs that I will post shortly......there are only so many hours in the day and I am always looking for more...I must have left some around here some where....

Have a great day!

Nancy
    

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a cute design, will look forward to seeing the others.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a realy cute design !!

    ReplyDelete